Online Reputation Management Services
What is Reputation Management? Think “perception”
- What YOU say about your business.
- What CONSUMERS say about your business.
- What do colleagues and business associates say about your business?
- Feedback from existing customers provides you and prospective clients with insights on their experience so that you can constantly improve your process and so that new customers can understand what to expect.
- Where do they say it?
- When do they say it?
- Is it solicited or not solicited?
Reviews are the foundation of your online reputation and will build your business presence online so potential customers find you. ALWAYS respond to negative reviews preferably in a private setting, without violating the customer’s privacy, and don’t be afraid to pick up the phone and call for the best resolution.
Promote Reviews & Feedback by asking patrons to specifically detail their experience. Let them know they are helping other people by sharing their experiences.
to win customer reviews and improve the number of new clients you acquire. If you're not doing it you are leaving money on the table that will go to a competitor instead.
starts with every interaction or conversation. Every way you contact customers should be carefully thought out and repeated with every prospective or existing customer if you want them to remain loyal and keep returning. Consistency is key!
Why do Positive reviews matter?
How do you effectively ask for reviews so that they actually get encouraged to take action?
The formula is simple – keep your audience engaged.
Here are some Tips to keep your audience engaged:
- Thank them first for their previous business.
- Tell your customers how important their satisfaction, improvements, and opinions are.
- Ask for a “favor” – It will show your honesty and professional behavior.
- Tell how much time it’ll take –
- Clearly reveal your purpose and tell them that it will help other customers (who are looking for a provider) in their decision-making.
- Clarify the process – Will you send a text message, or an email with a link to leave a review? Whatever the whole process is, clearly explain it, but keep it short.
- Let them know your concern – Let them understand that you’re really looking forward to reading their comments. It assures customers that their reviews will get noticed.
- Take care of the timing when you ask – Avoid asking for reviews if the customers doesn’t seem to be satisfied with your service. Unhappy clients are not going to praise you anyway.
- Make the review writing process easier – Use reputation management software to make the review writing and posting process easier for your customers.
- 86% of consumers read reviews for local businesses (including 95% of people aged 18-34)
- Consumers read an average of 10 online reviews before feeling able to trust a local business
- 40% of consumers only take into account reviews written within the past 2 weeks – up from 18% last year
- 57% of consumers will only use a business if it has 4 or more stars
- 80% of 18-34-year-olds have written online reviews – compared to just 41% of consumers over 55
- 91% of 18-34-year-old consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations
- 89% of consumers read businesses’ responses to review
of customers say they will trust a brand more if there are positive reviews of the company online.
of customers think brands need to engage more with customers about their online reputation.
of people look at 2-3 review sites before they make a decision about a business.
Obtaining Reviews is the single best promotion or advocacy of your services.
- Online reputation is extremely important in today’s day and age
- What is your process for requesting reviews from customers?
- How do you follow up after customers visit to get a review?
- How often?
- Increase the velocity of sales.
- Increase exposure on directories.
- Update, edit, and correct, incorrect information.
- Build new listings on directories.
- Generate Backlinks.
- Brand message is precise and consistent across all platforms.
- Tools to get notified and reply to customers
- Prompt feedback from customers in order to engage them
- Generate more reviews from dozens of sites to see what's being said about your business online in one easy-to-use dashboard.
- Identify new opportunities and "low hanging fruit."
- Improve visibility and search rankings.
- Identity inaccurate or misinformation from directories and online listing sources that you probably don't know how to change or know that it exists on the WWW.
- Monitor sentiment where your business is mentioned in a variety of sources, including news sites, blogs and social networks. We can highlight the most positive and negative mentions using automated sentiment analysis.
- Competitive benchmarking tools to compares how you stack up to competitors on social media outlets and in local searches.
- Respond to reviews on platforms like Google and Facebook reviews. Custom templates with our software to send them out with just two clicks.
- Leverage happy customers and win new customers: Find your brand champions to improve online word-of-mouth. Invite existing customers to share their experiences will gain the trust of new customers.
- Generate feedback to strengthen the customer experience. Make sure customers are happily getting what they paid for. Explain how much their opinion matters and make them feel valued for sharing their experiences. And, make sure you thank them!
- Tools to automate thanking customers. It goes a long way!
- Damage control. - Everyone has unhappy clients and responding to negative feedback is almost more important than responding to positive feedback. Managers create a process and offer initiatives in the event of negative feedback with the hopes of retaining them and getting another chance more importantly avoiding or at least reducing chargebacks.
- Increase and improved targeted presence across popular review sites making sure your customers' reviews show up where potential customers are looking.
- Maximize the SEO benefits of positive customer experiences and increase the velocity of interactions. Keep them talking. Ask them to elaborate so that someone else that has similar needs can see their experience.
A2P 10DLC refers to a system in the United States that allows businesses to send Application-to-Person (A2P) messaging via standard 10-digit long code (10DLC) phone numbers. In order to create a trusted and regulated ecosystem. Do I have to register? A2P 10DLC requires ALL businesses to register their company and campaign information with the carriers.
- Give your customers the flexibility to leave reviews on platforms the majority of them use and consider whether email or text is appropriate. Keep in mind that 98%+ of texts get opened whereas only 20% of emails get opened. SMS messages with the features one needs will have a cost associated with them.
Our technology has built in the registration process and maintains compliance. As soon as it's activated the registration workflow automatically begins.
Effective reputation management tools will cut through the clutter while managing your online reputation.
- Helps customers find accurate business address, hours, & directions online
- Positive review acquisition - Encouraging customers to submit reviews online.
- Negative review protection - Identify unhappy customers prior to them leaving a negative review. “See the spark before the fire”
- Patient sentiment insights - Provides deep insights into the customer experience by helping you understand your customers’ emotions and feelings
- Reputation monitoring - Receive real-time notifications when your customers post a review online, whether positive or negative.
- Patient damage control - Create a process to address unhappy clients immediately and do “damage control” before it leads to a chargeback or bad review with the hopes of retaining them and getting a “second chance”.
- Business management insights - Help establish a means of fine-tuning your management workflow, including monitoring staff performance and activity.
Backed with artificial intelligence (AI) we make it easy. You get built-in easy-to-navigate reporting that will help improve your reputation which improves over time like a fine wine! You will know what people are saying simultaneously when they are saying it.
We provide a widget for your website which we will install and email signature so customers can leave reviews right on your site. Those reviews will get distributed to the places that matter most!
Online review monitoring is critical to the success of almost any business these days. In fact, nearly 90% of consumers say they only trust and spend their money with businesses that average 4-5 stars. You drive the customer experience from the minute you're found, till they are a paying customer, a return customer, and an advocate for your business!